Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wii Fit Funnies

My home gym has an elliptical, a treadmill, a stationary bike, weights ... and a Wii. The Wii isn't a huge part of my exercise routine, but I do try to get in a little WiiFit here and there.  And as I've discovered Zumba, I've given the WiiZumba a try too.

A little funny/fail from the other day ... I was dancing along when the song ended. I needed the Wii remote to move through the options, the next song ... I looked all around. I could NOT find the remote. I seriously searched for about 10 minutes.

It was in the Zumba belt.
The belt I was wearing on my waist.
Duh. But I had to laugh ...

I also laughed when my son shared this YouTube video with me ...
 
  A trailer for the new Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
The Wii Fit Trainer joins the battle.
Pretty funny!

Do you WiiFit?

Linking up with the HumpDayBlogHop ... and FitFoodieRuns (which also features the hump day camel this week. BTW, the commercial?  My boys think that it is HILARIOUS and love to repeat it every Wednesday!) Also check out the WorkOutWednesday and WeighInWednesday linkups...

... check back on Friday for my official weigh-in (fair warning, it is NOT looking good this week after Easter indulgences) ... sometimes I wait until Friday to link up with Ashley, but at the end of that little video, it says "Wii Fit Trainer Weighs In" ... so I thought today was appropriate after all *Ü*



9 comments:

  1. I like WiiFit! I haven't used it in a long time but it's tons of fun. Thanks for joining the #wowlinkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Xbox Kinnect and while I don't use it often, it is a fun little change up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, we have a Kinnect now too, and I have NEVER used it. We don't have any exercise specific games, but a few general movement ones. It's just more for the kids, I don't even know how to run it!

      Delete
  3. i actually did zumba on my wii today! that's so weird! i love your story though. i have to admit that i've done that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember you mentioning WiiZumba on your blog. I don't do it very often, as I'm going to actual classes three times a week. I'm NOT really a social exerciser, so I thought I'd like the Wii version more, being home, with my fan blowing, no one watching ... but I have found I do like the energy of the others. But WiiZumba is my fallback ... just gotta remember where I put the remote! :)

      Delete
  4. Haha--I like that video! We have a wii--but not the wii fit. I like the Just Dance game--it's fun to do with my kids!! And it really gets your heart pumping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video!!!! I just laughed so hard- and loved it! Always love to see ladies kicking some butt (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was hilarious! I have not used my Wii in forever! I just found my board the other day when I was cleaning. Mason likes to use the remotes for phone and talk with them up to his ear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the reason I didn't buy a Wii, it would be somewhere in a box, never used. You might surprise yourself and remained steady with your weight. Thanks for visiting the #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...