Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 2014 Daily Doings

I use this blog to keep track of all my fitness stuff ... it's my daily journal too. I keep up my entries on my Day to Day Doings page, with the most recent entry at the top. As the month ends, I like to gather all my entries and organize them in chronological order, easily referenced for that one month. So here's March ...

  • 0301 (Saturday) Ok Day. Weight 149.5. Fitbit Steps 23100. Total Burn 2621. Calories in 2600. Calories out 930. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 60minWalking.  Saturday sleep in, which was nice. Daddy got the boys doing some cleaning in the yard. I did some cleaning in the house. #1 went and grabbed some donuts ... dastardly donuts! I ran to the store to restock on groceries ... I need to shop during the week when it's less crowded. #3 had his game at 4:00. The same team they had played on Wednesday night (and lost to). Today, they won. We went straight to #2's game. They had a game at 5:15, which they won, but it was more of a challenge than they had been expecting. Then we had an hour to kill while the girls had their championship game. Girls games are noisier than the boys games! The smaller gym was open, so I just walked back and forth while my video camera recharged. Then it was the championship game for our boys. We'd come across this team several times in the past few months. Often very close ... we've won once, but they have won the other times. This unfortunately was one of those times too. So second place in the district. Still a great season for our boys!
  • 0302 (Sunday) Ok Day. Weight 149.8. Fitbit Steps 16286. Total Burn 2347. Calories in 2400. Calories out 700 (estimate, Fitbit/MFP not syncing). Exercise: 80minElliptical, 10minZumbaWii. The usual slow Sunday, although I did get in one extra elliptical session. Glad to have my Wifi back, so I can record my shows (Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, The Good Wife) and catch up while working out. Did the usual big belgian waffle breakfast, then church. The boys had a fireside in the evening. I made spaghetti for dinner.
  • 0303 (Monday) Good Day. Weight 151.6. Fitbit Steps 24136. Total Burn 3065. Calories in 2200. Calories out 1374. Exercise: 100minElliptical, 1mileTreadmill, 30minBike, 60minWeights. I had pulled a few "weight" type DVDs from the library ... Biggest Loser, Jillian's Hardbodies, etc., but hadn't decided on what I wanted to do. I ended up just doing MY weight workout today, along with my cardio. Tried to get back to better eating and actually did decent (grapefruit for breakfast, babybell cheese snack) but then had too many treats (ice cream!) and of course, Papa Murphy Mondays. #1 son stopped and did have them leave off the toppings on a portion of the chicken garlic pizza. I almost felt obligated to have my slice. I've told him he doesn't need to do that for me any more. I'll save it for a splurge, and I actually prefer the thin crust!
  • 0304 (Tuesday) Good Day. Weight 150.7. Fitbit Steps 29333. Total Burn 3173. Calories in 2300. Calories out 1479. Exercise: 70minElliptical, 60minZumba, 43min/3miles Treadmill, 30min/8.2miles Bike, 10minWiiFit, 10minHula. Started off the day with a session on the elliptical and then Zumba and got my 10x10. I did my volunteering at the elementary school. Today was cardio ... I was feeling a bit of soreness from the weights yesterday. It was National Pancake Day and I really planned on doing that for dinner, but then it was rather cold and dreary and just felt like a soup kind of day, so I made up my chicken veggie soup. Yum. Too many treats still, those Mother's Animal Cookies are rather addictive ...
  • 0305 (Wednesday) Good Day. Weight 151.2. Fitbit Steps 27794. Total Burn 3150. Calories in 2100. Calories out 1453. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 60minZumba, 30minBike, 12min/1mile Treadmill, 15minDVD (BL PowerTrain).  Hit the Wednesday Zumba again. It officially starts at 9:00, but this one always seems to run a little late. So after I dropped off the elementary school kids, I ran to the store quick. The Zumba class had started when I got there, and was quite crowded. Still got in a full hour though, as it went over as well. 8000 steps! After the class I stopped at a couple stores ... I really wished I had brought a change of shoes though. I can only wear sneakers so long before my feet start to burn. Grabbed some things from the dollar store and stopped at a thrift shop and found a cute pair of lululemon bottoms for cheap! Home again, alternated house duties with exercise sessions, then carpools. Had Parent/Teacher conferences ... which are actually STUDENT lead conferences. Both boys have all A's, so none of the teachers had requested we stop by. I had #2 get some paperwork from the office that we need to finalize his high school registration. I was glad #3 didn't have basketball tonight ... we did check in, and it was actually an upset. The team that took it all was one that we (and other teams) beat pretty easily during the season. Dang ice cream and cookies were temptations again today. 
  • 0306 (Thursday) Good Day. Weight 150.7. Fitbit Steps 30798. Total Burn 3172. Calories in 1400. Calories out 1475. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 60minZumba, 30minBike, 12min/1mileTreadmill, 15minDVD (BL Metabolic Circuit) + walking between basketball games (5000 steps). I was running just a bit late to Zumba so was just shy of an actual hour. Stopped for some groceries on the way home (none of the stores I hit yesterday had the snack size ziploc bags and I need those for the kids lunches, grabbed some bananas and grapes too, haven't had grapes in a while as they've been so pricey). Got in more cardio during the day, then it was the finals for #2's basketball. He's actually been in pain since last Saturday, limping around, so I was a little anxious. During the game, he was really hurting and had to sit out the entire 2nd quarter (he's usually not on the bench much). He went back in and seemed to be feeling better ... in fact I have to say HE won that game. They had been behind, but made a comeback. I actually had mixed feelings ... happy that they won, but that meant we had another game that night. We watched the next two teams play, and then we played the winner of that game for the championship. I walked during our off game and got 5000 steps in. The team we had to play was the one we played last Saturday (and lost to) ... I know we CAN beat them (if we're on) but feared that was not the case tonight with my son's injury and another top player not at 100%. I almost didn't want my kid out there, knowing that he would probably get hurt again ... and he did (get hurt again) and we lost again ... and to make it even worse, there were physical altercations after the game (initiated by our team parents/assistant coach, we have some hot heads, directed at a ref, not at the other team) and police were called and ... oh that just makes it miserable! Even though this was the championship, it is still JUST a kid's game! Our boys weren't even that upset.  Anyway, not a good end to the day :(  I did good on eating - actually had three servings of fruit, kept treats to a minimum and kept calories low.
  • 0307 (Friday) Good Day. Weight 148.9. Fitbit Steps 33271. Total Burn 3338. Calories in 2200. Calories out 1597. Exercise: 80minElliptical, 60minZumba, 52min/3miles Treadmill, 30min/8.2 miles Bike, 20minHula, 60minWeights. Lots of workouts today! The oldest had school (they had been out on Wednesday) but the middle school and elementary were out. So I slept in a little, then hit Zumba, which I can't usually do on Fridays, as I have middle school late start at that time. I recorded last nights episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal and wanted to watch them ... thus the multiple workouts *Ü*. Also, hubby and #2 left for a campout, so I continued on into the evening. I was waiting for #1 to come home, so I went down and walked on the treadmill from 10:45-11:30! For food, we did French Toast Friday, which quickly adds calories, plus a lot of snacking, but still kept calories in check overall.   
  • 0308 (Saturday) Ok Day. Weight 149.2. Fitbit Steps 16723. Total Burn 2479. Calories in 2300. Calories out 787. Exercise: 80minElliptical. Maintenance day ... calories in about the same as calories out. #3 had his final basketball game today, they lost, so didn't continue on to the tournament (which was ok with me, that would have been another 2+ hours). Hubby came home from the scout trip and had plenty of leftover treats to temp (Twizzlers, peanut M&Ms and cookies).  #1 was out late for Prom. 
  • 0309 (Sunday) Ok Day. Weight 150.2. Fitbit Steps 12170. Total Burn 2406. Calories in 2400. Calories out 703. Exercise: 60minElliptical. Daylight savings ... luckily we have the later church, so we were still able to sleep in. Hubby's been having some issues with his Meniers this week (feeling dizzy and sick). He can go months even years between episodes, then have multiple issues as has been the case this week. He was in bed most of the day. I went through a bunch of the boy's clothes today. I got in a little nap after church. Maga, Aunt Ana and her boys came out to visit. Good timing, as I had a big pile of clothes to pass on to the nephews.
  • 0310 (Monday) Good Day. Weight 152.5. Fitbit Steps 26620. Total Burn 3229. Calories in 2450. Calories out 1525. Exercise: 100minElliptical, 40min/2.25mileTreadmill, 30minBike, 60minWeights. I thought it might be more difficult to wake up this morning, as it would still seem an hour off, but hubby was up uber early, and I couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up at 5:00 to get started on the day. Got in quite a bit of exercise. After picking up the kids from school I took #2 to the doctor to have his leg checked out. His thigh has been tender and he can't bend it. It's been well over a week now, and with games this week. He thinks he can play through the pain, I just wanted to know if he should! The doctor actually said it wouldn't damage things anymore to play, and prescribed some physical therapy. We'll go in tomorrow. Hubby was supposed to take #4 to the Jazz game in the evening, but he was stuck at work with a Meneire's attack :(  I was able to make arrangements for #4 to go with a friend on the team luckily. I don't drive downtown myself! 
  • 0311 (Tuesday) Good Day. Weight 150.9. Fitbit Steps 29037. Total Burn 3142. Calories in 1350. Calories out 1438. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 50minZumba, 30minBike, 23min/1.75mile Treadmill. Got the kids off to school then went to Zumba. Had my volunteering at the elementary, then stopped by the rec center to sign up #3 for spring basketball there (as his comp team has gone their separate ways for now). Then some grocery shopping. After picking up the kids from school, I took #2 in for physical therapy. A heat wrap, ultrasound/electric stimulation, some exercises and massage. His game was at 9:00 that night. They got beat pretty bad, but it was ok, as it made it a less intense game. #2 said he felt ok. I was just so busy today I didn't have much time to eat, so calories were quite low. 
  • 0312 (Wednesday) Good Day.  Weight 148.3. Fitbit Steps 40292. Total Burn 3818. Calories in 1800. Calories out 2107. Exercise: 90minElliptical, 50minZumba, 12minTreadmill, 30minBike, 30minWeights, 90minWalking. I went to Wednesday Zumba, I was just a little late, and everyone was leaving! I guess someone else was in the gym. The ladies said they were going to another church, and so I followed. It was quite the caravan! Got in Zumba, although it felt a little slower than this group usually is (the one young, wild and crazy instructor wasn't there). Got in my other exercise. I tried Jillian's "HardBody" DVD but didn't care for it at all. She just seems to be trying to make things "new and different" when I like simple and basic like 30DS. I like "combo" moves that work arms and legs together, but I don't care for complicated combo/moving. Every move transitioned into something else. Rather than a side lunge then a forward squat, or a situp that rolls over into a superman, just let me do several reps of the ONE move, then do the other move. I gave up on it and just did a shortened version of my weight workout. I had Parent/Teacher conferences for the elementary kids. Rave reviews ... as always *Ü*.  #5 then went to the Jazz game with his friend (these are the NBA tickets they receive as part of the Junior Jazz basketball program). Daddy and the boys had an activity over at the church, and I had to take #2 to his game ... which would leave #4 home alone (he's 10). I wasn't quite comfortable with that (I'm ok leaving him AND the 8 year old, as long as they are together) so Daddy took him to the activity with him (4-square) which he actually enjoyed, although he was a little out of his element (he's a homebody, doesn't like new things,  like his mommy). #2's game tonight was in a gym with a track above. I TRIED getting some steps in during last night's game, but it was hard as I only had a few feet to pace around in. Tonight ... I had a huge, nice track. I was able to keep up quite a clip as I walked and watched. Our boys were pretty off tonight, couldn't get a shot to land. They lost again. But I got in over 5 miles! I looked at my Fitbit and was so close to 40,000 steps (a new badge for me) so when I got home, I kept stepping until I saw the 40,000 number appear. Time for bed! 
  • 0313 (Thursday) Good Day. Weight 148.3. Fitbit Steps 37089. Total Burn 3591. Calories in 2200. Calories out 1910. Exercise: 80minElliptical, 60minZumba, 30minBike, 10minWiiFit, 80min/5milesWalking. Morning carpools, then Zumba. Still learning some of the more complicated steps in this class, but it was good. Headed to the elementary for "Grandparents Lunch". Hubby's mom came, and my folks had planned on it, but they ended up spending the entire morning at the instacare for my dad. He's ok, but exhausted. Early out for the elementary. Another physical therapy session for #2 after I picked him up from school. Another 9:00 game in the evening, at the same place as yesterday ... so five more miles during his game. This team beat the team that smashed our boys on Tuesday, so that didn't bode well! We actually had the lead for the first half, then the other team pushed and pulled ahead. But the boys only lost by 10 and for the first time this tournament felt like they actually played well. Another 9:00 game tomorrow night (no track). It's been a lot of late night basketball this week!
  • 0314 (Friday) Ok Day. Weight 148.3. Fitbit Steps 18202. Total Burn 2681. Calories in 2700. Calories out 2681. Exercise: 80minElliptical. 12min/1mile Treadmill. 60minWeights.  The elementary kids were out of school, and late start for middle school, so I got to sleep in. Finally got #2 finalized at the high school (had to take in some paperwork). Got in cardio and weights. #3 had a birthday party. I dropped him off, then took #2 to his game. They finally won one! So another game tomorrow. Had an 11:00 pickup for #3 ... past my bedtime, but I only got home from the basketball game at 10:30, so I was up anyway. Wasn't a good eating day. I think I had a mental "I deserve to eat what I want" attitude. Lots of junk food today ... including girl scout cookies. It's that time of year. 
  • 0315 (Saturday) Ok Day.  Weight 149.4. Fitbit Steps19847. Total Burn 2650. Calories in 2300. Calories out 2650. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 30minBike, 30min/1.5miles Treadmill. #2 had his basketball game at 11:00. If they won that, another game at 2:00. They didn't win ... which was fine, I didn't really want to have to stick around for the 2nd game. Back home, I dropped #5 off at a friend's for a birthday party, and back to grab him a couple hours later. Fit in some elliptical, bike and treadmill. Hubby was gone all afternoon/evening. 
  • 0316 (Sunday) Ok Day. Weight 149.7. Fitbit Steps 17822. Total Burn 2589. Calories in 2400. Calories out 2589. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 30minBike, 20min/1.5miles Treadmill. At least I've managed to keep the past couple days "ok" ...not "bad" (at least keeping intake/burn even. Not at deficit, but at least not uber over). Got in a bit more activity than usual for a Sunday.  
  • 0317 (Monday) Good Day. Weight 149.9. Fitbit Steps 30674. Total Burn 3257. Calories in 2300. Calories out 3257. Exercise: 80minElliptical, 30minBike, 12min/1mile Treadmill, 60min/4miles Track, 45minWeights. #4 complained of a tummy ache and stayed home from school. He really wasn't any trouble, I'd check on him, then pop down for a quick workout. I still had to leave him a couple times for carpool. Since the modem change, our phone won't call out. I spent over an hour talking with tech support ... still unresolved. Frustrating! It was a yucky, windy day. #4 was quite nervous (suffered from an extreme weather phobia a couple years ago and still struggles). Was notified that #3's basketball practice was tonight at the local rec center. The one with a track above the court. I was pretty pooped. I've been feeling like I might be coming down with something. A tickle in my throat. A bit stuffed up. Not really bugging me much during the day, but interfering with sleep. I had to lay down just for 10minutes and rest my eyes. I didn't really feel like going up to the track during the practice, but I also didn't feel like just sitting on the cold, hard benches, and there's not enough time to make it worth it to go back home and come back. So I hit the track. I told myself "just walk" ... but I did end up jogging some and actually felt pretty good. 30K day! 
  • 0318 (Tuesday) Good Day. Weight 150.2. Fitbit Steps 29239. Total Burn 3279. Calories in 1700. Calories out 3279. Exercise: 100minElliptical, 60minZumba, 60minBike, 10minWiiFit. NO, the scale went UP, over 150. I really wanted a week staying under. I'll have to keep working toward that. #4 stayed home stick again. I asked him if he'd be ok home alone for an hour while I went to Zumba (just a minute away) and he was ok with that. I checked on him a couple times via text while I was gone. Got in two sessions on the bike today, but no treadmill time. Hubby had been scheduled for a derby, and the boys had Pack Meeting scheduled, but it is also political caucuses this Tues/Thurs and the church came right out and said there should be no church activities that would keep people from participating politically.  So we had the evening off. Hubs actually went to a podcast recording after work and wasn't home until late ... thus my extra bike session. 
  • 0319 (Wednesday) Good Day. Weight 148.5. Fitbit Steps 31419. Total Burn 3356. Calories in 2000. Calories out 3356. Exercise: 100minElliptical, 60minZumba, 12min/1Mile Treadmill, 30minWeightsDVD, 30minBike. #4 went back to school today. Not that he's really any trouble, but I wouldn't have felt comfortable hitting Zumba today, as it is a little further away. It was fun and I got a decent burn, although still nowhere close to what I see other people posting. Got in additional exercise at home, including trying out a new DVD for my weights workout. Personal Training with Jackie: Extreme Timesaver. I liked it ok. It was weights, no cardio breaks like Jillian's 30DS/Ripped, but I was wearing my HRM and many of the moves were cardioish enough to keep my heart rate up. The WHOLE minute on one move felt a little long at times.  The boys had scouts in the evening. 
  • 0320 (Thursday) Pretty Good Day. Weight 148.1. Fitbit Steps 24316. Total Burn 2901. Calories in 2400. Calories out 1222. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 60minZumba, 30minBike. First official day of Spring, and it was a really nice day. Got the kids off to school then hit Zumba. Stopped for some groceries on the way home. Had the munchies today! Got in some cardio & carpools. Trying to catch up on the family blog as well. Spent a couple hours at the high school for sophomore registration for #2. My crowd anxiety kicks in with such chaos.  
  • 0321 (Friday) Pretty Good Day. Weight 148.8. Fitbit Steps 17506. Total Burn 2629, Calories in 1700.  Calories out 2629. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 60minWeights, 30minBike, 1mileJog. My first "normal" Friday (no basketball, no day off, just the two carpools, late start middle school). Got in my cardio and weights. While I was on the treadmill, I got a surprise (early and fast onset) visit from Aunt Flo. Glad I was just at home. This really throws me off, it's a week or two early! Caught up on my shows ... Scandal had me sobbing (TOM time?). Early out at the elementary. Hubby and I went to a local theater for a show. It wasn't one of their best. Just ok. It's a dinner theater and we usually eat (some cheesy bread) but hubby wasn't hungry, so we didn't order any. I wasn't sure if I wanted to ... or was happy to save the calories. TOM and a tidbit of information that just threw me ... struggling a bit.  
  • 0322 (Saturday) Decent Day. Weight 149.3. Fitbit Steps 13748. Total Burn 2320. Calories in 1700. Calories out 2320. Exercise: 60minElliptical. The three older boys had played in a region churchball game last night. As they had won, they had an 8:00 game in the morning. I went to watch, and they won again. Then Daddy and the boys went out for "Scouting for Food" pickups. Then #2 was representing our stake in the region 3-point contest. He won! 10 three point shots in 30 seconds. #3 had a game a little later in the day. Just playing rec, so a little less competitive. Hubby and #1 did a pinewood derby. I'd gotten my three elliptical sessions in earlier in the day, I had time in the evening, but didn't get back down to the gym. Still feeling my cold or allergies or whatever, TOM and some emotional/mental struggles. Not sleeping. Feeling off.  
  • 0323 (Sunday) Ok Day. Weight 147.9. Fitbit Steps 11845. Total Burn 2231. Calories in 2400. Calories out 541. Exercise: 60minElliptical. Got in three elliptical sessions before church (1:00 starting time). Made the kids the usual Sunday Circles (Belgian waffles).  After church, we went out to my folks for dinner and games. Ate a little more than I should have today, didn't quite have the burn to even make it a maintaining day. 
  • 0324 (Monday) Good Day. Weight 149.9. Fitbit Steps 33643. Total Burn 3591. Calories in 2200. Calories out 1900. Exercise: 80minElliptical, 12min/1mileTreadmill, 70min/5milesTrack, 30minBike, 60minWeights. Confession, the first time I stepped on the scale this morning it said 150.1, and I reweighed and took the second, slightly lower weight. Hoping for a week under 150! Back to the routine. Got the kids off and a little grocery shopping done. Got in cardio and weights. Took #1 to the podiatrist for a wart on his foot that has been bothering him. I stood up by his head so I wouldn't see any of the actual cutting, but still felt myself getting lightheaded. Quickly sat down as soon as the doc got things covered up. Basketball practice in the evening for #3, but they said they are changing locations :(  ... so I won't be getting my jogs in. Dang it! Enjoyed the track tonight, just jogged/walked, trying to keep my heart rate "in the zone" ... some rubbing on my toes in my shoes.  
  • 0325 (Tuesday) Good Day. Weight 148.2. Fitbit Steps 3181. Total Burn 3181. Calories in 2400. Calories out 1500. Exercise: 100minElliptical, 50minZumba, 30minBike, 10minWiiFit. Felt good at Zumba, I'm getting the routines down. Kept heart rate up more. Went to the school for volunteering then stopped at Smiths for a few groceries. Computer time, trying to catch up on some blog stuff, comcast bill inaccuracies (still being billed for equipment I returned over a month ago) and setting up a new rewards program (FitStudio ... and going ahead and placing an order with my rewards points). The little one had scouts after school, Daddy and #3 went to do a derby.   
  • 0326 (Wednesday) Good Day. Weight 148.6. Fitbit Steps 25884. Total Burn 3092. Calories in 1800. Calories out 1405. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 60minZumba, 12min/1mileTreadmill, 30minWeightsDVD, 30minBike. Got the kids off, went to Zumba. Got in additional cardio and some weights. A bit of a rainy, dreary day, but then as I was taking #3 to the church for scouts at 7:00, the sun was shining SO bright, reflecting off the wet streets. I seriously had trouble seeing. Hubby and #2 went with their scout group down to see the Blendtec factory ... "Will It Blend?"  
  • 0327 (Thursday) Pretty Good Day. Weight 148.2. Fitbit Steps 23667. Total Burn 2866. Calories in 2000, Calories out 1186. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 60minZumba, 30minBike. I was just about to hit the elliptical first thing in the morning, when the power went out. The elliptical actually doesn't require power, but I had to spend the next little bit finding flashlights. It takes longer to get ready in the dark too. Opening the garage door manually and getting the first set of boys off. It was just our neighborhood, so the traffic lights and school were still fine. The power did come back on before I took the elementary kids. Went to zumba, but it was an off day. I kept glancing down at my HRM and it just was not getting up at all. I'd had good workouts the past two days during zumba. I wasn't sure if it was me & my morning, the HRM, the class. This class can be great, but today, it wasn't the songs I was as familiar. The more latin moves that I can't do, shaking the hips and shoulders ... so my heart rate doesn't get up as much as moving the feet. There were also kids running around and it was discouraging and distracting. There are always kids, but they are usually pretty well behaved. One of the brought a ball today. That was a mistake.  Just made it hard. Hubby had a derby in the evening. The two older boys went to play churchball (#3 went to help Daddy). #1 did play, even with his injured foot. They won again, so advance and play again tomorrow, but #2 is leaving for a tournament in Idaho. I think him being gone will end the team's winning streak. Not a good eating day, just wanted junk food. I'm SO tired of TOM. I've never had a period last this long before!  
  • 0328 (Friday) Bad Day. Weight 148.0 Fitbit Steps 16244. Total Burn 2570. Calories in 3000. Calories out 2570. Exercise: 60minElliptical, 30min/8.2miles Bike, 50minWeights. I successfully reached my goal of staying under 150 for an entire week. Not sure if that made me feel justified or wanting to relax ... but it was a baaaaadd eating day. Tons of treats. I was also cold and craving something warm, so I made some soup. Not necessarily bad for me, but just added to the calories for the day. Got in the basic exercise, but just didn't have the energy to try and jog today. Fridays are always a bit disjointed with the shifts in school schedules, more so today as #2 was leaving in the morning for a basketball trip to Idaho. The other two older boys had a churchball game, which they lost without the help of #2. Then #3 went to a party ... hubby was on carpool duty as I was just feeling off and was in bed early. 
  • 0329 (Saturday) Bad Day. Weight 149.5. Fitbit Steps 12836. Total Burn 2210. Calories in 2800. Calories out 2210. Exercise: 40minElliptical. Still on my sluggish streak ... eating everything. Got in a couple sessions on the elliptical, needed a third to keep up my 60min steak but I just couldn't bring myself to care. #3 had a double header in the evening at 5:00 and 7:00 ... I'd rather the games be back to back so we wouldn't have to wait an hour in-between. Sometimes I'll get walking in, and I could have, there were hallways and such, but again ... no motivation! 
  • 0330 (Sunday) Bad Day. Weight 151.3. Fitbit Steps 12328. Total Burn 2249. Calories in 3000. Calories out 2249. Exercise: 60minElliptical. Yucky weather, cold blowing rain then it turned to snow. I miss my sunshine. Got in a couple sessions on the elliptical early on. Hubby had hit the elliptical yesterday while I was at the basketball game, and again today ... back on track for him? Made Sunday Circles. Church. Hubs and the boys headed up to Maga's, I stayed home, as #2 was expected at any time (they won their first three games to make it to the championships, then lost the final. It ended late last night so they stayed another night and traveled home this morning). I made homemade oreos ... it had been a while. Bad eating day again. Need to get back on track! 
  • 0331 (Monday) Good Day. Weight 153.3. Fitbit Steps 30295. Total Burn 3437. Calories in 1500. Calories out 1728. Exercise: 120minElliptical, 60min/16.2 miles Bike, 12min/1 mileTreadmill, 70minWeights. Back to the routine, even though the middle school was out ... high school too, but #1 still had his afternoon classes at the technical center. Got in cardio and weights. Shows on Sunday (The Good Wife and Walking Dead) make me want to watch on Monday. Of course they aren't on year round. But a waiting episode does provide me with some motivation. My current book is also motivating me, I actually hit the bike twice today. Kept calories in check as well.

4 comments:

  1. wow!!! I love the way you track everything in so much details...amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a numbers gal, I love record keeping, and have always kept a journal. This IS basically my journal now (although I do have another page I keep private for when I'm writing about more personal things). I'm never sure if anyone else out there looks at these posts, but I need them for MY records :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jen, Oh, you are so busy!!! I remember that time of my life when I had 4 school age kids. I always tried to stay up 10 minutes after the little ones fell asleep. Sometimes I could, many nights I never made it! Just conked out. And started it all the next day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hubs and I are a bit bad ... we'll just say "ok, WE are going to bed" and the kids are still up. They are pretty good at not staying up late, but often hubby and I are just so tired! I've just been getting emails about Spring basketball stuff and I'm stressing about it all a bit, late nights, conflicting schedules and traveling across the town.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...