FRIDAY FIVE FUN.
- Katie at Runs for Cookies: I think I first found this blog after it was listed in a magazine. Katie writes almost every day and is just so personable that you feel like you actually know her. Her weight-loss and dedication to running is very inspiring.
- Diane at Fit to the Finish: Another inspiring weight-loss success story ... and she has seven kids (I thought I had my hands full with five). I really like her posts, they are often though provoking and meaningful.
- Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness: Lots of great articles, and she hosts some fun blog hops which have helped me find new blogs, and I believe brought me new readers as well. Both Jill (and Diane above) have taken the time to come back and comment on my blog too. That's nice personal contact when you know they have a lot of readers!
- Katie at Healthy Diva Eats: Oh my heavens, her little baby is SO cute. She writes in such an easy, conversational tone, you feel like friends. Touches on a lot of topics, shares recipes and reviews, and hosts the MIMM blog hop, which is very popular!
- Amanda at Running with Spoons: I've really enjoyed the "Thinking Out Loud" blog hop on Thursdays, and Amanda almost always takes the time to come comment. That immediately impressed me, as it's a pretty big link-up list! I've seen her pinning articles too, spreading the love. She is also very conversational, easy and enjoyable to read featuring fitness and food and everything inbetween.
What to you know ... there are five!