Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #9

Down .9 pounds from last week. I wasn't sure it was going to happen. The dreaded "160s" reappeared Monday morning after the bad weekend (over calories both Saturday and Sunday). That was THREE pounds up from last Friday's weigh-in. Yikes!  I had a couple other "normal" days (deficit of 500) and then three days with a larger deficit, where I actually kept calorie intake down (under 2000 anyway). Total deficit for the week (according to my calculations) was 5124. I would have liked to see a whole pound, but after not losing last week, I'm just happy to see it go down at all!

My MFP ticker is showing 23 (same as two weeks ago).  I'll try to shift that this week.  Continuing to plug along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...