Friday, September 13, 2013

Pin It Party

I'm ALWAYS a little late coming to the party! Email was out for ages before I finally got set up. Blogging, Facebook ... going digital (in cameras and books), I'm slow to adapt to the latest changes and trends. Pinterest had a strong presence, and I was aware of it, but didn't get sucked in until last year. But I do love Pinterest, and thought I'd participate in a Pin It Party hosted by The Lean Green Bean (here).  It's just a fun way to highlight some of your favorite posts, and to check out what other bloggers think is pin worthy.

Here are my five favorite (pin worthy?) posts ...






 I'm a fan of the Fitbit activity tracker.
Check out this post to read all about it and see if it's right for you.


Fitness is its own reward, but if you want a little extra kick back ...
Several charitable options as well.



A quick, printable overview of the exercises.



An inexpensive app to help you keep track and motivate.



The same numbers (i.e. your changing weight), presented slightly different ways can look completely different. Before you get discouraged with your weight loss, remember a lot of it is how you look at it!

I've seen some handy dandy "Pin It" buttons appearing on some blogs, and if you hover over my images you can see that I've incorporated that into my blog for this post. I didn't think I'd be able to figure it out, but there was a nice tutorial HERE which helped me out. 

Are you on Pinterest?
 Do you have some pinnable posts on your blog?

3 comments:

  1. yes I'm on pinterest. I love pinterest. I'm making more of an effort to actually do some of the pins too.
    I try to pin what I can, or make items pinable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! Plenty of pinnables on my blog :) I'm obsessed!

    Thanks for linking up with Fitness Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had just pinned one of yours (staying active while injured) ... I'm NOT injured and hope I never need the info, but just in case! My poor 14-year old had back to back broken feet last basketball season.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...