... you know, prior to 2006, I don't know that I ever stepped on the scale. Since May of 2006, I have stepped on the scale every single day. I've got all those numbers in an excel file on my computer. As I think back on the last few years, I remember my drastic weight loss in 2006. In my memory, I had a slow gain of about five pounds a year ... but as I actually looked back and plugged the numbers into a graph (taking the weight from the 1st of each month) I can see that there was actually a LOT of fluctuation. That after a gain in 2008, I was able to get back down (temporarily). 2010 was pretty steady, higher than I liked but not much change at all (and TODAY, I'm right about where I was September of 2010). The end of 2012, the beginning of 2013 ... the only good thing about that gain is that it got me motivated to really try ...
I really hope to be back where I was at the end of 2006 at the end of THIS year.
That's the goal.
I really found it interesting to look back at my changing weight. I thought it was a good topic for today's Weigh-In Wednesday link up.
Have you kept track of your changing weight over the years?
Do you plan to?


Thanks for joining the link up!
ReplyDeleteI have been keeping track of my weight for a few years now and I am hoping to see a big difference from my beginning to the end of this year :)
Goodness you have 5 boys - that is amazing!