Last May (Memorial Day), we went out to breakfast as a family. Hubby snapped a picture ... I was really not happy with how I looked. I had even attempted to look nice. Pictures add five pounds, right? I had actually just started at MFP, and I did track my calories this meal (or attempted to, it's hard going when eating out, isn't it? Especially when it's a local restaurant that doesn't provide nutritional information. )
Today, we went out again... our annual "Back to School Breakfast." Same table, same kids (#4 isn't visible, we didn't notice that until we had left). #3 is even wearing the same shirt, slightly different goofy expressions. I know I feel better about myself, I think I look better too. Three months later, down 20 pounds. What will the next three months bring?


you look incredible...you can see how much happier you are in your eyes. Congrats!!
ReplyDelete