Saturday, August 24, 2013

Comparison Pictures

Last May (Memorial Day), we went out to breakfast as a family. Hubby snapped a picture ... I was really not happy with how I looked. I had even attempted to look nice. Pictures add five pounds, right? I had actually just started at MFP, and I did track my calories this meal (or attempted to, it's hard going when eating out, isn't it? Especially when it's a local restaurant that doesn't provide nutritional information. )

Today, we went out again... our annual "Back to School Breakfast."  Same table, same kids (#4 isn't visible, we didn't notice that until we had left). #3 is even wearing the same shirt, slightly different goofy expressions. I know I feel better about myself, I think I look better too. Three months later, down 20 pounds. What will the next three months bring?

1 comment:

  1. you look incredible...you can see how much happier you are in your eyes. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...