Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What's With Wednesday Weigh-In?


I'm getting SO close ... so close to moving from "overweight" to "normal" ...
I want to be normal.




I weigh everyday. Friday's are my "official" weigh-in day though. After I've been good all week. Before the weekend starts. It's hard to eat right and get in the exercise on the weekend.  But one of the link-ups I've participated in is Weigh-In Wednesday (see the linkup HERE).  I like the alliteration, but I do NOT particularly like my Wednesday weigh-ins ... What's UP with Wednesdays?



Now I KNOW, when weighing everyday you can't let little fluctuations bother you. But I have to admit, when I stepped on the scale this morning and I was up an entire pound from yesterday I was frustrated! Ok, so I did eat a bit yesterday (calories in at 2400), but I also did uber exercise. My total burn (from Fitbit) was over 3100. I was under my calorie goal on MFP. Oh well, if you look back, last Wednesday was my highest day of the week too. So here's fingers crossed that Friday's weigh in will be on track ... that would be something in the 150s. Just anything to break into the 150s (even 159.9 and I'd be happy). 




My dang weight tile on Fitbit isn't even in color, because I'm not "in range" ...
I'm gonna be thrilled when I hit 153.3, let me tell you!

More alliteration

... and I'm off to elliptical


3 comments:

  1. You can do it, girl! And, you are right, you are so close! I know what you mean about liking to weigh in Friday because the week is easier to stay on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I weigh everyday and I sometimes let the fluctuations bother me. But overall I think it's more beneficial to weigh everyday.

    Moving into a new category on the BMI charts is AWESOME and definitely something to look forward. I will hopefully be moving out of the obese and into the overweight category in the next month or two! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got into the overweight category and I am excited to move through it! That is exciting that you are almost in the "normal", but I think that those numbers are too low for the cut offs.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...