Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #7

I must admit, I broke the cardinal rule of weighing in everyday yesterday. I got discouraged by the small up on the scale. This past week I'd moved into the 150s, and when I saw that dang six as the middle number again, I had a hard time keeping my chin up. Especially considering these next few days are going to be challenging (some family activities which will negatively impact exercise and eating). I just knew I wasn't going to have a loss this week, in fact I was probably going to be up. So disheartening. As I was making the kids lunches, I grabbed a Little Debbie Nutty Bar and snarfed it down. 300 calories right there.

Luckily, I was able to shake it off ... I was pretty good for the rest of the day Thursday. Wednesday had not been a great day for exercise/eating (it was #4's birthday). Even with the bad start, I was determined to make this last day before official weigh-in a good day. Calories ended up in at around 1900. I did oodles of exercise and had a nice, big deficit at the end of the day.


And what do you know ... the scale cooperated.
Down 3.1 pounds from YESTERDAY. 
Down 1.9 from last week's weigh-in. 

My MFP ticker, which has been shifting from 20, to 19, to 21 to 20 over the past week or two jumped to 23 pounds lost.



So ... as mentioned above, these next few days are going to be a challenge. Family activities will take away from my gym time, there are going to be treats galore. I'm not sure I'll be able to hold this loss, but I'm sure going to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...