Sunday, November 17, 2013

Getting Back To Your Original Weight ...

I probably should have posted this last week for my Sunday Funny (as it was my birthday).  I was 6 pounds 4 ounces when I was born... what was your original weight? This is a good reminder to keep your goals realistic. How did you determine your goal weight? My 135 goal is my pre-wedding weight, before five kids. While I did reach it back in 2006, I remember feeling good at 140 and 145 though too. Pretty much anything under 150 felt fine. I'm currently flirting with 150 ... just a few pounds to go.

5 comments:

  1. Doing great! My first goal was simply to achieve a healthy BMI. I'm there. Now I'd like to fall below 130... 125 and I will treat myself to a leather jacket. If I don't get there, at least I want to know I really tried. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My original weight was 4 pounds and I had a twin sister! Back then that was considered a tiny baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say 4 pounds is still considered a tiny baby today!

      Delete
  3. I was under weight before marriage and children, but it was never an issue for me. I was 132 lbs after delivering my first child. I was happy to have curves. I could effortlessly maintain that weight between pregnancies. It was an easy choice to pick as goal weight after struggling with weight and hypothyroidism after my last pregnancy. I really never exercised before and I think the exercise (and healthier food choices) makes it possible to maintain my weight at 125 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cartoon is hilarious! I was 7 1/2 pounds when I was born. My son was 8 1/2 pounds. He was always big & tall, not fat, and he still is. People think he is a couple of years older than he really is. My goal weight is 150, though I'd be thrilled to be 145 like I was in high school. I've still got a way to go, but I've lost almost 40 pounds, so I believe I can make it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...