- Make a Wish Batman: I'm sure you've probably already heard about the big wish that happened yesterday in San Francisco. If not, follow the link or one of the many other news stories covering the event. It's a great feel good story. I have donated $40 to Make a Wish these past few months just by linking my Fitbit to the Everymove reward program (Reaping the Rewards). As we are a Fitbit Family, I've also set up accounts for two of my boys, both my parents and my brother ... we're all earning while exercising and donating our reward to Make a Wish.
- A Deeper Look At Doritos: I don't eat them often, but I do like them and my boys adore them. Are they actually designed to be addictive?
- The Scientific 7-Minute Workout: There a so many HIIT workouts available out there, I like this routine with body weight exercises and simple visuals. I have yet to try it (finishing up Jillian's Ripped in 30 during November).
- Fat Foible: An article with an interesting look at graphs and the "war on fat" ... I think Paleo people would agree with the findings, although plenty of comments attacked the article as well.
- Fitness Apps. Another article on apps, specifically mentioning Fitbit and MFP (two of my favorites). I did my own post about apps (My Appy Place) after reading a different article downplaying their effectiveness. I love my apps!
Have you read anything interesting this week?
Feel free to link up if you have some spotlights to share.