Sunday, May 25, 2014

Running Addiction?

 A while back, I thought I might do a weekly "Sunday Funnies" series ... but I've rarely gotten around to posting over the weekend. There is so much health and fitness humor out there, I should make an attempt again. I'm not committing to it, but here's one for this week anyway!

A public service announcement ... the dangers of distance running!

Are you in danger of addiction?

I am actually ok when it comes to distance running ... I think I only got a "runner's high" one time. I am addicted to exercise and my exercise endorphins though. And Zumba ... that might just be turning into an actual addiction. Hope you enjoyed the video.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen. I never knew that healthy habit can become an obsession with some dangerous side. Thanks for the video.

    herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...