Friday, January 31, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In (#29) & Friday Five

It's slow, it's small, but I have been losing each week. I still bumped up into the 150s. I'm hoping that maybe this next week will be the one where I don't do that. Except it IS Superbowl Sunday, and although we aren't a big football fan family, we do usually have a Superbowl Smorgasbord (just a traditional steak/chicken BBQ). Monday morning might be a problem ...

This past week, I felt like Fri & Sat were pretty controlled. Sunday had higher intake with a lower burn, and I was off my routine on Monday. Back on track Tuesday-Thurs. Upped the exercise, kept calories in control. You can see details in my Day to Day Doings. Overall I felt it was a good week.

Number Crunch: Down .4 from last week, but my average weight was down 1.15 (150.76 last week to 149.61 this week). I thought my deficit for the week would be higher, but it came in at just 2500 - under my 3500 (500 a day) goal. Average intake 2121. Average burn 2819.


As I'm a bit boring this week (no other fun stories or images) ...  I thought I'd link up with Friday Five (Eat Pray Run),  Five Things Friday (Fitting It All In),  and  Five on Friday (The Good Life).

**Five Fitness Moments From My Week**
  1. Elliptical 100: 100 minutes on my elliptical in a day (it used to be a regular thing, but it's actually been a while since I did that. I've been getting in 60minutes almost every day though).
  2. Dance Steps: I went to Zumba again ... ok, not an uber impressive burn (the instructor also teaches Jazzercise to 80 year olds and some of that rolls over I think. Not that I have any experience with any other instructor/class). But it's close, convenient and free ...
  3. 10 by 10: 10,000 steps by 10 a.m.  Always nice to get up and at it early!
  4. Pact Payments: I joined PACT with the New Year, now that they auto sync with Fitbit (10,000 steps equals a "workout") and MFP (logging three meals, 12,000 calories ... you can go over, I always go over). I didn't commit to 7-days a week just to give me some wiggle room, but I haven't missed a day.
  5. Almost 30K: I should have walked around the kitchen a couple more times last night to hit 30k ... hubby gives me a footrub if I hit 30k (but he was already asleep).

 So that was MY week at a glance.
 
Check in with the Follow Through Friday gals and recap your week!
Aubrey Leigh//Candra//Jodi//Mel//Val//Cait//Jacquelyn//Jennifer
Also linking up with Fitness Friday at Fitness, Health and Happiness.
Almost time for the end of the month recap & review!
Month one of 2014 down at the end of the day.
February starts tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. We all have our up and down weeks! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Jacquelyn. I'll have weeks where I'll be up even though I did everything right and weeks where I'll lose 5 pounds! It's insane but try not to focus on that! You are on the right track with all those workouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Polar too! Good job on the weight loss. A loss is a loss no matter how small. Slow and steady wins the race ;)

    Www.whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your deal with your husband about the 30k steps! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week! I've been thinking about switching to a Polar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do fun stuff on Super Bowl days too, even though I hate televised sports! Looks like you're doing great with everything else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to try Zumba, they have classes at my new gym. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...