Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pin It Party (LGB#4)

It's a Pin it Party ... hosted by Lindsay and The Lean Green Bean. It's a chance for you to spotlight some of your previous posts that you think others would enjoy, and even "pin" on Pinterest (you can see MY Pinterest page here). If you go back to the link-up, you'll see that many are recipes and such, but I focus more on fitness than food (as I'm not inspirational in the eating area at all). Here are five of my posts that you may have missed that perhaps deserve a second look (at least I hope you might think so) and perhaps a pin to YOUR fitness/workout Pinterest boards ...



Did you know there are several programs that will donate to charity based on your activity? If you are working out anyway, you might as well pay it forward too!


A fitness rewards program that pays you! No risk (like Gym Pact or Diet Bets) but still a cash$$ reward. Just link up various devices and apps (Fitbit, Facebook, My Fitness Pal are three I use) and start earning. My review of MY Achievemint experience ...

A quick guide to the many 
abbreviations & acronyms 
used in the online fitness community.

 
I'm motivated by music, are you? A review of this website that lists the BPM of songs, lets you create playlists and check out other's favorite workout tunes.


While we're striving to look better through diet and exercise, this post offers some example and links to helpful articles to attempt to capture the skinny side when taking pictures. I know I need all the help I can get! *Ü*

Check out my post from the last Pin it Party too (Pin it Party #3).

Here's hoping one of these posts had some good information for you. Be sure to check out the link up and even join up yourself! Remember that pinning images from blog posts you love is a great way to support your favorite bloggers! It helps more people see the posts and can help the blogs grow. So check out some of the great posts that are linked up and pin away!



3 comments:

  1. yay! pinned the fitness rewards for charity post! thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to visit ... you have such a huge response to your linkups that I imagine it's hard for you to hit everyone personally! Looking at my stats, I've already received a couple people coming to the blog from your recent pin ... so thanks again! For hosting, for visiting, for pinning *Ü*

      Delete
  2. Hi Jen, found your blog thru the Pin It Party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...