- Success Along The Way posts a weekly "What I'm Reading" list. I always like checking out the articles, some fitness health related, some not. Often I've already read many of her picks (then it's a "we're so in sync" moment) but other times I'm introduced to new information.
- Strength and Sunshine has a "Blogposts I Loved This Week" recap each Friday.
- Garden Girl had a recent post listing healthy living links in her blog.
- Sky n Surf showcased a couple very interesting articles on her site in recent posts.
- Cruise Control Run app: ($5, itunes) ... An app that analyzes your music to match a specific tempo. I'm currently getting back into running with music and I am VERY beat oriented! I looked into it, but think I'll pass for now. Has anyone tried it?
- Split Ends: A quick tip from a stylist to put conditioner on the ends before shampooing ... hmmm, this is one of those "it can't really do any harm and it's worth a try" tips!
- Preventing Injury: You can read this article online ( Workouts Gone Wrong) ... I know crossfit has been stirring up controversy in the news lately, and of course the crazy competitive Spartan, Tough Mudder and Warrior Dash were mentioned (which brings me to another link, a fellow blogger shared her recent race in the Warrior Dash, I'm not sure I'd ever be up for that). I've always thought stationary bikes were super safe, even after MY silly injury (A Bit Bruised), so I was surprised to see them make this list .
- Slowing Sugar: Another article available online (Ditch the Sugar Habit). I know SO many of you have been able to do this successfully. I keep hoping that if I simply control calories, it doesn't matter so much what those calories are. Articles like this are a good reminder that it's not only quantity, but quality that is important. I don't know if I'll ever be successful in breaking my sugar addiction ...
If you have come across something you think others would appreciate, I'd love to hear about it. I'm going to TRY to jump on the LinkUp trend. If you see it below, and have a post you want to feature, link up. If you do not see a link up link ... then I was unable to figure it out. Feel free to post a link in the comments though.
I'll leave you with one final link .... Metronome Magic. Watch 32 discordant metronomes achieve synchronicity in a matter of minutes. I watched the video ... it really was a bit mesmerizing *Ü*
Do you share articles, links or shout outs on your blog?